Vivante Midwifery & Women’s Health is a unique combination of Certified Nurse Midwives (CNMs) and Certified Professional Midwives (CPMs) that offer home birth and GYN services in the Portland, Oregon and Vancouver, Washington metro areas.
Philosophy of Care
We believe birth to be a normal event in the life of a woman and does not need to be over-medicalized. Low-risk women with healthy pregnancies can have a natural childbirth in their own home under the care of qualified midwives, with no more risk than if they were in a hospital, and with fewer interventions. The mother shares responsibility in her own health care decisions and those of her baby.
- Prenatal Care - for women having homebirth, as well as, those receiving hospital care
- Homebirth Midwifery - Attendance during labor and birth (including water birth) at home
- Postpartum care - for mother and baby for up to six weeks after the birth
- GYN Care - Annual exams, family planning, menstrual disorders, preconception counceling, and more
- Homeopathy Consultations
- Placenta Encapsulation
- CranioSacral Therapy - with Wendy Gordon for babies, moms, dads and siblings
They are covered by most insurance providers.For more information, or to request care … visit their website www.VivanteMidwifery.com